A Unique Treat
June is always a special month for me; beginning of summer fridays, afterwork rooftops, Miu Miu glitter sandals, and Father's Day.
Today I'm talking about the later and my unique spin on my gifting this year. Last year I moved away from "things" and gave experiences. This year I want to give people a great functional product with a twist.
Jord watches are beautiful wood timepieces that are stylish, fun, and efficient. But the craftsmanship lends itself that I would consider it a classic.
"Moments are bigger than minutes and your watch should tell more than time." This quote sums up the added touches that helped me choose a Conway series watch as the perfect gift. I chose the Zebrawood & Dark Sandalwood style for its
- chronograph functionality
- Modern details (especially the hint of blue which is his favorite color)
- the two-tone color allows the piece to be worn with a variety of colors
- the new customizable band with intertwined stainless steel for a polished feel.
- Engraving capabilities to personalize
I am giving my readers a chance to win $100 towards a new Jord watch for their own unique gift. Or for yourself! Enter here.