Red, White, and Gingham
Happy 4th of July weekend! As of now many retail stores are on final clearance, third markdowns, or an additional percentage off as the sale season begins to conclude. This is a great time to search the internet for deals. If you follow me on Instagram you have seen a few of mine pop up ( Miu Miu, Marco De Vincenzo, Acne, and Jacquemus) But let's stop, take a moment to go out and enjoy friends/family. I'll be sharing some places at the end of this post to see fireworks in a few metropolitan cities.
In light of the holiday I wore a casual red, white, and blue outfit. My top and denim are from Zara and are currently part of their summer sale. Zara sale is the only time I really shop there. And I recommend to my readers and friends to wait for second markdowns, unless it starts at 50% off.
1. The price point for seasonal trend products here seem to have gotten higher.
2. Everyone pretty much wears Zara at this point. It is blogger heaven.
3. I want, not need these things. And usually I have a extensive need list each season. So these Zara items can be waited on.
So speaking of wants here are my top picks from the current sale:
I added a twist to my Zara ensemble with my Gingham printed Gucci princetown loafers. To match the gold accents of the horsebit, I accessorize with a gold shimmering Rebecca Minkoff bag and gold statement rings. A red lip seals the deal 💋.
- Zara off the shoulder top, fringe shorts
- Gucci Princeton Loafers from Poshmark
- Vita Fede ring from sample sale
- YSL Arty ring from sample sale
- Rebecca Minkoff Mac from sample sale
Now where to find fireworks in some key cities.
NYC: If you are in Brooklyn, like me head to Bedford Ave, McCarren Park, Manhattan Ave, East River state park, or WNYC Transmitter park.
D.C. : National Mall (or the steps of the Lincoln Memorial)
Chicago: The Navy Pier
Atlanta: Stone Mountain Park for the Fantastic Fourth Celebration
Dallas: Fair Park
Where will you be this 4th of July?
BTW... head to Events to see new July sales.